By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS & Vita Can Last For Another Two To Three Years In The West, Says NIS America Boss

The 3ds can last another 2 or 3 years, but the vita already faded out.

Around the Network

Nope. 1 year at best.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

3DS is actually The second bigger console in The west.
FACT.

I think the 3DS successor will release next year but that doesn't mean it won't still have a few years of shelf life, it's not like the entire 3DS audience is going to move on instantly so I agree that smaller studios can still find decent success on 3DS for the next few years.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

He is talking about 3ds and Playstation Vita!!! Why are you only mentioning 3DS in the title and in the op? Please change this!

Around the Network

3DS has 2 years left!

next year will be a great year for 3ds games...

the one after a little quieter but still not bad!

Switch!!!

Yea with new3ds it can last longer

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Nintendo barely survived it's 3ds. People bought them in time before the phone took over. With no right analog support for its library NX must be a fusion with pantheon included.

spurgeonryan said:
So what does that actually mean for sales? 20-30 million more?

He doesn't seem to be talking about hardware sales, he's saying with AAA developers crowding the console market that it allows for smaller devs to find their niche on handhelds and be profitable.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

spurgeonryan said:
So what does that actually mean for sales? 20-30 million more?

yup.