By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I done gone and busted my PSP.

Basically what the title says.

I dropped my psp down the stairs by accident and now its screwed up. It runs fine and games work,  but the screen is messed up and theres black stripes all over the screen.

Looks like I'll have to send it in to get repaired. Depending on what it would cost to get repaired, i may just buy a new one instead. Probably the entertainment bundle (or whatever its called) that comes with GoW and Superbad.

I'm back...

Around the Network

buy a PSP screen from ebay and install it yourself, shouldn't cost you that much

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

why can't you just send it in for reapirs

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Ok ... than if your nopt upset , why do you even post ? ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Sherlock99 said:
why can't you just send it in for reapirs

well - drops arn't covered by the warrenty

Around the Network

^^

damn, drops aren't covered?

I'm back...

I doubt they are, though you could pay a little to have it repaired

well as long as its cheaper to repair it than to buy a new one, I'll get it repaired. Otherwise I'll buy the sick new red PSP that comes with GoW and Superbad.

I'm back...

this is karmas way of telling you to buy a DS

London_Calling said:
well as long as its cheaper to repair it than to buy a new one, I'll get it repaired. Otherwise I'll buy the sick new red PSP that comes with GoW and Superbad.
Thats the best decision you can make ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!