By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XII Remaster Confirmed by... the Distant Worlds Conductor? o.O

OMG yes this is what Ive been waiting for, This time Im totally going for a 100% run. On my original PS2 save I have like 95% of the hunts done and whatnot but never got around to finishing it. Im coming for you Omega Mk. XII

Around the Network

Was expecting this to be announcede at SE's E3 conference, but it does seem like it is still happening finally. I really enjoyed the original, but got the PS3 before finishing it so it ended up being left behind.

So much Final Fantasy this gen, it is crazy.

I am pleased with this news :)

The voice acting, non playerable characters and distinctive cultures and world>>>

It really was a step forward for the series art wise. Shame about the uninvolving plot and gameplay.

Yeahh im so ready to play it again GOAT

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

It's obviously going to be a remaster, if any will happen. FF XII 3D graphics was already over the top for the PS2 HW. No need for a remake.

I'll buy it, even if it is my second less favorite FF game. With FFX-2 being the least liked due to the mess with chapters, 100% completion, PR sidequests, commspheres and all the likes. Unlike many I can't stand that Star Wars feeling. I can't care less about wars with empires and the gambits system it's more like a programming excercise. I find the FF XIII trilogy superior, especially LR: FFXIII.

Now feel free to shoot me!! lol

Hell yes!!! Hope that this will be on PS Vita, Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Remaster sold great on PS Vita!!!

https://youtu.be/IMGTCxb6rAc - Add this to op :)

Michelasso said:

It's obviously going to be a remaster, if any will happen. FF XII 3D graphics was already over the top for the PS2 HW. No need for a remake.

I'll buy it, even if it is my second less favorite FF game. With FFX-2 being the least liked due to the mess with chapters, 100% completion, PR sidequests, commspheres and all the likes. Unlike many I can't stand that Star Wars feeling. I can't care less about wars with empires and the gambits system it's more like a programming excercise. I find the FF XIII trilogy superior, especially LR: FFXIII.

Now feel free to shoot me!! lol

*Loads Altair*

I didn't like this one at all