By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XII Remaster Confirmed by... the Distant Worlds Conductor? o.O

Excellent. The best FF by a wide margin.

Around the Network

Phew. Was about to start it on PS2 a few weeks ago. Now I can just wait for this.

The greatest FF title and probably my favorite game of all time. I'm so excited I can't.

I never gave this game a fair shot. I remember disliking it for very stupid and misinformed reasons. I've always wanted to give it a second chance but it suffered from "end of console generation fatigue".

I'm interested.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
I never gave this game a fair shot. I remember disliking it for very stupid and misinformed reasons. I've always wanted to give it a second chance but it suffered from "end of console generation fatigue".

I'm interested.

Beginning is slow, but once the game "Starts" you will never put it down. I remember playing FF12 and DQ8 waaay into night. So much content but I will not mind doing it again... even Yaizmat... ugh

Around the Network

why in the world would anyone want to remaster one of the worst entries in the franchise? Assuming this is legit, which is dubious.

The funny thing is, before this announcement (or rumors ) i have been start playing it again on my PC (emulator ). I am trying to make Van to have a Ninja ability class. Maybe this is a hunch that the remakes is real (or probably remaster). I love the world and the amount of re playability with hunting and the combat system, and the ability to determine your character class. Even the story is a little bland, i just don't care because the gameplay is so fun.

Why the F**k can't they remaster/remake FF6 and FF9 instead of FF12 hell even FF7

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Im sure the international version will be used as the base

Aiddon said:
why in the world would anyone want to remaster one of the worst entries in the franchise? Assuming this is legit, which is dubious.

You clearly never played Ff 1 ,2, and 3, lol even FF 13, 13 -2, and 13 lightning. Lol even FF 8 is overated.