By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464
NobleTeam360 said:
cheshirescat said:

Dammit, I know Pat's in a bad way, but they could've tried to wheel him out there.  Not to mention Annabel is fucking horrible.  I mean she's a nice lady, but holy shit, all that plastic surgery and just can't speak from the heart, always has a pad of paper.  THIS ONE'S FOR PAT THOUGH!

This is pretty much excatly what I was thinking when I was listening/watching her. 

I feel a little bad saying that, I've met her on a few occassions and from those encounters and to the best of my knowledge she is a genuinely nice and pleasant person, despite what her rampant vanity may make her seem, but damn she is just terrible in front of a mic.

Around the Network

Well I got the winning margin right I just picked the wrong team. The team with the number one defense is now 9-2 when they make it to the Super Bowl. Also if this was Peyton's final game he should get a nice check from Budweiser as a early retirement present since he mentioned them twice in the post game.

That moment when your team isn't going to the SB anytime soon -_____-

NobleTeam360 said:
That moment when your team isn't going to the SB anytime soon -_____-

Its been 20 years for the Cowboys I could easily see the drought lasting another 20 years.

Around the Network
Mike321 said:

So now it's a good time to tell everyone I'm a broncos fan and I'm glad my team won the SB

Is that Geoffrey Holder from the 7up commericals from the 70s and early 80s.

I think it was regged

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
RolStoppable said:
Chris Hu said:

Its been 20 years for the Cowboys I could easily see the drought lasting another 20 years.

You've been hating the Cowboys for 20 years. I could easily see that streak last another 20 years.

Actuall I have been hating the Cowboys for over 20 years since my hatred for them goes back to the early 90s.

Fuck yes. Feels Goodman. What a game. What a defense. What a QB.

deskpro2k3 said:
I think it was regged

Nope the best defense usually wins it they are 9-2 in the the super bowl when they make it.  Would have picked Denver if knew that little fact two weeks ago.  Well I guess CBS missed a team since the winning record for number one defenses is now 10-2.