By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464
demonfox13 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Why is Cam Newton a "thug"? Also is Cam Newton not a clean cut American guy?  

Because of his dabbing and personality, he's been labeled a thug. It's Russell Wilson who "knows his place". Cam is too "loud" for your typical white American, Republican type. I hate that most Americans do not know that the US is supposed to be a Constitutional Republic, and not a democracy. Under Democracy it is majority rule. As a constitutional republic, there is a constant sense of compromise which is why you have 2 senators per state (regardless of population) and a representative at the house per X population in each state. I could get further into it, but it would be an hours long conversation. Check Aaron Russos' documentary "America: Freedom to Facism. It gives you insight on corporatism, the military industrial complex, and the illegality of the existence of the IRS. PM me if you wanna have a deep conversation heh.

Lol, wth. I don't see what any of that has to do with football but ok. 

Around the Network

Congrats to Manning, almost nobody thought they'd be able to win a playoff game with Manning let alone the SB. That's how you prove the haters wrong. 

Edit: Mostly due to the defense obviously, but still nobody gave the Broncos much of a shot

NatureOfLogic said:

Lol at these silly predictions in here. Carolina Defense will most likely crush and destroy Peyton Manning final chance of getting a ring. Panthers 46 Broncos 6.

Also, Cam will be league mvp and Super Bowl mvp after sunday. Peyton Manning will become injured during the first half of the game.

This just has to be bumped, being this pathetically and hilariously wrong. 

People shouldn't be surprised.  Carolina had the puffiest of powder puff seasons, maybe ever.  They played in maybe the third worst division in the league, only by merrit of the afc south and nfc east existing, and what two divisions did they face this year?  The afc south and nfc east.  The broncos defense played with maybe the worst offense to ever win a super bowl, worse than the 2000 ravens with Trent Dilfer doing his best to not fuck up too much.

My girls are going crazy, and I cried for the first time in twenty years.  THIS ONE IS FOR PAT!

Welp... now it's a while until we get football back

So now it's a good time to tell everyone I'm a broncos fan and I'm glad my team won the SB

Another thing, look how happy Eli is for his brother:

Around the Network

Dammit, I know Pat's in a bad way, but they could've tried to wheel him out there.  Not to mention Annabel is fucking horrible.  I mean she's a nice lady, but holy shit, all that plastic surgery and just can't speak from the heart, always has a pad of paper.  THIS ONE'S FOR PAT THOUGH!

VON MILLER, SUPER BOWL MVP! Got the best of Cam both times they faced.

cheshirescat said:

Dammit, I know Pat's in a bad way, but they could've tried to wheel him out there.  Not to mention Annabel is fucking horrible.  I mean she's a nice lady, but holy shit, all that plastic surgery and just can't speak from the heart, always has a pad of paper.  THIS ONE'S FOR PAT THOUGH!

This is pretty much excatly what I was thinking when I was listening/watching her. 

RolStoppable said:
Mike321 said:

Another thing, look how happy Eli is for his brother:

How would you feel if the only thing you were better at than your big brother were taken away from you?

At least he still has more super bowl MVP trophies 

LMAO @ that Eli Manning pic