By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464

I love when a running back is having a fantastic game then they take him out and put in a clearly-not-as-good backup when they get down to the goal line. That was hilarious.

Around the Network

Well this game got more interesting lol

What did England do to deserve the Jaguars? They're a bad team, even though they have a good amount of talent.

burninmylight said:
SEA-SF 2
BUF-JAC 1
TB-WAS 2
ATL-TEN 1
NO-IND 2
MIN-DET 1
PIT-KC 1
CLE-STL 1
HOU-MIA 1
NYJ-NE 2
OAK-SD 2
DAL-NYG 2
PHI-CAR 2
BYE
BYE
BAL-ARI 2 by 17

Changing my PIT-KC pick to take the Chiefs and my HOU-MIA pick to take the 'Phins. No faith in Bryan Hoyer on the road or Landry Jones anywhere.

Wow that was a massive blown call on the phantom PI.

Around the Network

And the bad call gives a TD to the Jags, interesting indeed.

That was an amazingly bad play call. A long throw across the field when everyone is crowded up to the line to begin with? Talk about going with a low percentage option. The Bills gave a nice gift to the Jags with this game.

RolStoppable said:
Arkaign said:
And the bad call gives a TD to the Jags, interesting indeed.

Yeah, yeah, I get it. You are rubbing it in now.

Well, you were technically right. the Jags blew it on 3rd and 15, without the absolutely blatant phantom PI call, they would have been at 4th and 15 and unlikely to get anything.

I don't care about either of these teams, but it kind of makes me sick how often the refs make some utterly game-changing blunder that isn't reviewable. It's bad enough when it stalls or keeps alive a drive, but when it almost certainly changes the outcome of the game, just bleh. Those refs make plenty of money, they should fine them for bad calls.

*dull* leave it to the Bills to lose to the Jaguars. -____-

Arkaign said:
RolStoppable said:

Yeah, yeah, I get it. You are rubbing it in now.

Well, you were technically right. the Jags blew it on 3rd and 15, without the absolutely blatant phantom PI call, they would have been at 4th and 15 and unlikely to get anything.

I don't care about either of these teams, but it kind of makes me sick how often the refs make some utterly game-changing blunder that isn't reviewable. It's bad enough when it stalls or keeps alive a drive, but when it almost certainly changes the outcome of the game, just bleh. Those refs make plenty of money, they should fine them for bad calls.

What needs to happen is Belichick needs to feed ideas to a non-Patriot rep at the competition committee, since the league initially ignores virtually every idea he has, but does an about face on most of them w/in the first half of a season.  Given the Seahawks/GB call, and ones like this, it's likely they'll strongly consider making every play reviewable/challengeable (A Belichick idea).