Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%
 
Seahawks 41 8.84%
 
Colts 7 1.51%
 
Packers 42 9.05%
 
Broncos 85 18.32%
 
Ravens 8 1.72%
 
Cowboys 18 3.88%
 
Panthers 56 12.07%
 
Other 74 15.95%
 
Scoreboard 17 3.66%
 
Total:464
noname2200 said:
chocoloco said:

A little geography lesson. I live in Colorado.

 


I... don't want to be mean or anything, but has anyone told you that the rest of humanity stopped living in caves, like, tens of thousands of years ago? Those things in the Bay Area shot you posted are called "houses." We make them to reside in, wherein we have access to clean water, a miracle of nature called electricity, and women who are not our kin.  Now I understand how you guys are managing to completely destroy former legend Peyton Manning, to the point where an eyeline-wearing relative of David Carr looked like the better quarterback. ;_;

5-0 

That mountain view is from a park in a city. A city, not a ghetto city. 



Around the Network

Random question: How did Daunte Culpepper's career play out?



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

chocoloco said:

5-0 

That mountain view is from a park in a city. A city, not a ghetto city. 

Again, no one else points to a bunch of rocks and trees and unironically says "city." Sorry!

RolStoppable said:

Random question: How did Daunte Culpepper's career play out?

Poorly. He blew out his knee, then bounced around as a backup for a while before proving too bad for the NFL. I think he ended in the Arena Football League or Canadian Football League, but don't quote me on that.



Dear God the Steelers' defense is...help me out here folks. More cringeworthy than an EA press conference?



noname2200 said:
Dear God the Steelers' defense is...help me out here folks. More cringeworthy than an EA press conference?


Less useful than Anne Frank's drumset?



#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
noname2200 said:
Dear God the Steelers' defense is...help me out here folks. More cringeworthy than an EA press conference?


Less useful than Anne Frank's drumset?

More embarrasing than a harem anime?



noname2200 said:
ReimTime said:
noname2200 said:
Dear God the Steelers' defense is...help me out here folks. More cringeworthy than an EA press conference?

Less useful than Anne Frank's drumset?

More embarrasing than a harem anime?

As good as the Ravens'?

EDIT: 60 yard field goal is no good. Boo!

EDIT2: First interception for Vick!



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
ReimTime said:
noname2200 said:
Dear God the Steelers' defense is...help me out here folks. More cringeworthy than an EA press conference?

Less useful than Anne Frank's drumset?

More embarrasing than a harem anime?

As good as the Ravens'?

Even worse than a Kojima cutscene?



noname2200 said:

Even worse than a Kojima cutscene?

Okay, you win. Nobody can top that.

Damn, is Kojima bad.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Chocoloco, if it makes you feel better, I live in a cave too. You can come over and we can watch NFL games on my stone tablet!