By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US August monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

GribbleGrunger said:
Are ALL consoles out of stock?

#40 PS4 Destiny Bundle
#62 PS4 Batman Bundle
#81 XB1 1tb Master Chief Bundle
#82 XB1 1tb Madden Bundle
#89 XB1 Madden Bundle

When is Black Friday? Could both companies be holding back stock for that?

Destiny bundle hasn't released yet, and only the Halo MCC and Batman bundles are sold out. Xbox doing pretty bad in hourly considering they have multiple SKU's available.

Madden at #79

Gears at #177 

Around the Network

Xbox One only SKU on the hourly chart is the Madden bundle at #90.

It's looking like hardware for the final bit of August is fizzling out. Everyone is waiting for the hot bundles coming in Sept and beyond.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

So hardware is doing crap for various reasons. Roll on September

Tag

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

One interesting NPD comparison on the software side will be Madden. According to Amazon the Madden order of sales should be PS4, XB one, 360, PS3. But I wonder if that's what NPD will show. Well it'll definitely show 360 in 3rd and PS3 in 4th, so it's between 1st and 2nd.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
One interesting NPD comparison on the software side will be Madden. According to Amazon the Madden order of sales should be PS4, XB one, 360, PS3. But I wonder if that's what NPD will show. Well it'll definitely show 360 in 3rd and PS3 in 4th, so it's between 1st and 2nd.

Since NPD does not count bundles it should be ps4,xbo,360,ps3

Been a weird month, X1 500GB MCC been out of stock since 13th and Batman PS4 from 20th I think and looks like both won't come back in stock and must be no longer manufactured.

We also currently have the Forza 6 and Halo 5 Xbox One's out of stock along with Destiny PS4 going out of stock for a few days mid month.

Also the 4th week seems as though hardly anyone is buying the hardware and waiting for the September onward bundle's with currently Just the madden X1 hovering around #80 and the only PS4 been the Destiny bundle for next month hovering around #40.

Who's doing the September thread?

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

I know Metal Gear is associated with playstation but wth, it barely made any waves on any xbox console.

Atleast on Amazon