By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US August monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Protendo said:
Looks like that COD marketing arrangement is working out for Sony.

It's amazing to see 3 PS4 skews in the top 10 and only 1 XBO skew (which is under 2 PS4 skews).

What are you looking at? I can only see one PS4 bundle in the top 20 and it's the Batman bundle.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Protendo said:
Looks like that COD marketing arrangement is working out for Sony.

It's amazing to see 3 PS4 skews in the top 10 and only 1 XBO skew (which is under 2 PS4 skews).

What are you looking at? I can only see one PS4 bundle in the top 20 and it's the Batman bundle.

Software sales for COD

ok,it is very interesting.

samsung s6 edge handyhülle

Until Dawn slowly climbing the hourlies. Should have been $50 instead of $60 for me

Madden sales are interesting.
19) PS4
47) XBO

Imagine how the split would be without Xbox marketing rights. I always thought Madden was stronger on the Xbox.

Hourly Update:
12.) PS4: BAK
40.) XBO: MCC
43.) PS4: Destinly LTE
60.) XBO: H5 LE
69.) PS4: Std
71.) XBO: MNFL
78.) Wii-U: DSSM
79.) N3DS: XL

It's starting to look like PS4 has a nice lead.

Around the Network
Protendo said:

Madden sales are interesting.
19) PS4
47) XBO

Madden Delux Edition
#53 XBO
#67 PS4

last week of june:
Madden Stardard Edition
#20 XB1
PS4 did not chart

Madden is not as popular as iy once was with NBA2K now being the biggest sports game in the US.Madden bundle made no impact last year and it won't make an impact this year either.

Damn, BO3 PS4 at number 1, and digital deluxe code at number 4, with windows and XBO versions not far behind, at 7 and 6 respectively, and to top it all off, PS4 download code at 15.

Still think Ryng_Tolu is underestimating BO3 on next gen, even though the boost is because of beta start today.

Teeqoz said:

Still think Ryng_Tolu is underestimating BO3 on next gen, even though the boost is because of beta start today.

If so, can you at least write your prediction? Don't say only combined, but even individual sales for XBO and PS4. I already said my prediction, i may be wrong of course...

Ryng_Tolu said:

#82.

Maybe will not bomb so hard?

It's moved up twenty or so places on the hourly charts today, so if it can continue that improvement it may do ok.