By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jak and Daxter 4 concept art from Scribble Pad Studios

The scenery/world is beautiful, just like in the original which is one of my favourite games of all time. I'd love a new Jak game with the artstyle (and preferably young Jak) of the original, even though a "realistic reboot" wouldn't be thaaaat bad I'd prefer if they didn't do it, they may as well just make a new IP instead.

Around the Network

Noo, the face looks so not Jak, dangit I hope they get this closer to the first three.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Samus Aran said:

I never saw the appeal in Jak and Dexter. The character designs have always been awful in those games.

I like them... At least way more than the awful design that's in the OP.

Thanks for reminding me that we are never going to get Jak 4.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Teeqoz said:
Landscape and city looks amazing, but once again we are shown that Jak just doesn't work as a realistic character. Why can't they just cel-shade it, Zelda U style? It doesn't have to be realistic.

This!

Around the Network
AZWification said:

Thanks for reminding me that we are never going to get Jak 4.

If anything, looking at these designs of Jak should make you glad it never happened.

Im soooo sad 😭

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

These look great but the Jak design looks bad thats not what Jak looks like, someone should step in.

Jak doesn't look bad because he looks realistic, he looks bad because the designs are shit lol

Having said that the art direction for his character in the above pics are unessarily far on the realism scale, their is are several shades of grey between Jak from the original trilogy and realism. They could easily find a comfortable place in between.

I like it!