By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy 7 remake's combat will have "dramatic changes"

Are you excited to see the combat system change?

Yes 112 28.94%

I will wait and see 130 33.59%

No 145 37.47%

Total:387

Fans freak out about a VII remake, and then expect it to actually be a straight remake instead of using modern engines? Really? I thought this was clearly what was going to happen. Square doesn't care about your nostalgia, they care about their bottom line, and making VII more like XV is the easiest way to do that because most fans will still buy it in a heartbeat anyway.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
That's unexeptable! What next? Are they gonna change the graphics?!?

Hahaha

Ka-pi96 said:
Well then I can confirm that I won't be buying it, so fuck you Square Enix you fucking cunts.

I take it you don't like the idea.

There are some who like ARPG and those who want Turn based RPG, is it possible to find a hybrid combat system?

Angelv577 said:
There are some who like ARPG and those who want Turn based RPG, is it possible to find a hybrid combat system?

They tried a hybrid system. It's called FFXII and the game was awful.

Around the Network

I'll wait and see what it looks like before I judge

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Let's hope for an insider Alpha version so that the community can give feedback then.

spemanig said:
Teeqoz said:

Hope it's an ARPG!

Same. Fuck the old combat.

I'm hoping for the same.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Maybe there will be improvements.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Angelv577 said:

Would it be possible to ask for remakes of old ARPG games instead of turning/destroying Turn Based completely?

But yeah hybrid WOULD work. Hybrid where everyone can choose between "Classic" and "Advent Children", that would actually be amazing.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198