By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sony's Scott Steinberg: Gears of War 3 should be on Blu-Ray

Lol....if you think something like controllers isn't up for argument then you are just kidding yourself. Someone will always like the controller the best. Basically for me to agree that one controller is by default, now and forever better than the other, one would have to stab me in the nuts with knives whenever I hit A....and map that to the most important action for every game, and the other would have to be made of feathers that somehow stay together in the form of a controller, and it gives me a blowjob while I play. If you can find me two controllers like that then I will agree that one being better than the other is not up for argument.

Boosh!! (sorry.....was watching Frisky Dingo while I wrote this up.....also I'm not absolutely sure that's how it would be spelled.....)

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Lol....if you think something like controllers isn't up for argument then you are just kidding yourself. Someone will always like the controller the best. Basically for me to agree that one controller is by default, now and forever better than the other, one would have to stab me in the nuts with knives whenever I hit A....and map that to the most important action for every game, and the other would have to be made of feathers that somehow stay together in the form of a controller, and it gives me a blowjob while I play. If you can find me two controllers like that then I will agree that one being better than the other is not up for argument.

Boosh!! (sorry.....was watching Frisky Dingo while I wrote this up.....also I'm not absolutely sure that's how it would be spelled.....)

You basically agreed with me, though you didn't intend to do so. Use enough controllers in your life and you will see that some controllers work better than others at different tasks. One controller does one thing well, others do the same thing better and many do it worse.

The Dualshock sucks for shooters. Let's just get that out of the way and admit it. If you think the Dualshock is good at shooters, you just haven't used enough other controllers to know any better. The next time you slap your thumbs together in an online match, think about how much better it could be if those analogs were offset. Even better yet, think about how much better it could be if you were using a mouse and keyboard.

To cut it short, the people who think the Dualshock is the be-all, end-all of controllers are too Goddamned dumb to learn anything else. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I don't like Scott, give me my Phil back :( . Ah well I don't care about marketing anyway, for I can decide what I want for myself.

I liked what the 360 representitive had to say about it, but I can't remember the exact quote

No gamepad ever concieved is good for shooters imo. Mouse + keyboard FTW!

PS: What a shocking theme for a Fishy thread.

Around the Network

I don't like this cocky attitude,,It reminds me of what one fat microsoft PR said about PS3 after NPD results this month "we will watch PS3 in our rear view mirror"or some thing like that.cocky attitude from any company gets a thumbs down from me.

Why would anyone want it to be on Blu-Ray? Last I checked Heavenly Sword was on Blu-Ray and the game wasn't even 8 hours long, lolz

What are you looking at, nerd?

I think Sony should spend more time making great games, and less time flogging blu-ray. Real gamers don't care if it is blu-ray or DVD or HD DVD. We just want good games.

Wow Sony is really jealous of the Gears of war franchise. They wish they had games like that !
What's up with the NaughtDog NOOB bragging how they filled the br-disc with Uncharted. First of all uncharted is way shorter than Gears 1 (and gears has extra multiplayer maps), and Gears 2 will be twice as longs as part 1 and it will fit on a DVD ! 

Gears 3 on blu-ray ?  
Yeah it will come on blu-ray ........................... exclusive for the XBOX1080

eat that sony