By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sony's Scott Steinberg: Gears of War 3 should be on Blu-Ray

*smiles...

ummm...

MGS4 should be on the 360!

*runs out of room.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

What's Scott Steinberg position in Sony Computer Entertainment?
I honestly don't even know what he does :S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Ok and Kitchen you didn't even watch it apparently. He said that it should be on Blueray, as in it should be on a blueray disk on the BD drive for the 360. Was after a comment by the interviewer saying that the royalties they'll get paid for Bluerays on the 360 will be awesome if that comes about. It did not mean that he was saying GeOW 3 should be on the PS3.

Yep he is acting very cocky. Just as reggie is acting very mature about current dominance over the video game market.

mM
Torillian said:
Ok and Kitchen you didn't even watch it apparently. He said that it should be on Blueray, as in it should be on a blueray disk on the BD drive for the 360. Was after a comment by the interviewer saying that the royalties they'll get paid for Bluerays on the 360 will be awesome if that comes about. It did not mean that he was saying GeOW 3 should be on the PS3.

Muh bad Kind of in a rush so I didn't have time to read.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Not a bid deal Kitchen....it's a long watch and I probably wouldn't have watched it if I didn't have an enormous amount of free time. I just didn't want others to misunderstand what he was saying.

Torillian...sorry, it just annoys me when people say it Blueray instead of Blu-ray ^^" But yeah, I agree with him. It may be PR...but from what was going on in the conversation, they were talking about royalties and everything. So I think he was just talking about the Blu-ray format in general.

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

Eh he's not even saying it should be on the PS3. He's just saying he thinks that 360 should make games on blu-ray discs and pay sony money for it.

Which... doesn't even make any sense... but whatever.  It's not cocky so much as a "wouldn't that be great" scenario.

Like it'd be great if the Wii started using Sixaxis controllers as periprhials because then sony could make extra money. 

oooohhhh.....I guess that one's my bad then.

Kasz216 said:
Eh he's not even saying it should be on the PS3. He's just saying he thinks that 360 should make games on blu-ray discs and pay sony money for it.

Which is just as cocky...that would definitely alienate a lot of 360 users if it were just to be made on a Blu-ray for an addon. How would the ones without the Blu-ray addon, if it was made, play the game?

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus