By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - President Obama: 'I Could Win' Third Term In White House

NobleTeam360 said:
aikohualda said:

Um, “I think if I ran, I could win. But I can’t.”

it is hypothetical if he is allowed... and yes we won't be surprised

Even in this hypothetical situation, I'd still be surprised. 

really? if he is allowed to run for the third time.... democratic party would back him, so no hilary clinton...

and who would beat obama? bush? trump (who is leading the GOP polls)? Walker? Rubio? Please.....

Around the Network

Yeah, he probably would. But those rules are there for a reason, and they're damn good too. 12 years is just too much for one man to hold all the power.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

The funny thing is I think he is right. I didn't vote for him either of his previous elections (And don't regret it at all), but I would vote for him if he was running again because this term he has just been getting stuff done.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

aikohualda said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Even in this hypothetical situation, I'd still be surprised. 

really? if he is allowed to run for the third time.... democratic party would back him, so no hilary clinton...

and who would beat obama? bush? trump (who is leading the GOP polls)? Walker? Rubio? Please.....

What are you going on about? I was saying I'd be surprised if he ran for a 3rd term, not him winning. 

Aeolus451 said:
Puppyroach said:

He has still made far fewer executive orders than Bush, Clinton or Reagan though...

I never said anything about the amount of executive orders he's done but rather it's the executive orders themselves and when he's using them that are the problems.

Without a doubt he has set a new president that if you are POTUS, you can just decree things you want as long as you have the support.  The thing is he is only doing this because he knows congress will never get anything done themselves.

If we fix our congressional system then presidents will be less likely to go this route.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:

I never said anything about the amount of executive orders he's done but rather it's the executive orders themselves and when he's using them that are the problems.

I personally think executive orders shouldn't exist at all, but then again the whole political system of America is obsolete. A president makes executive orders because he usually can't get them through Congress so I don't know your Obama is worse than anyone else.

sadly he is right about he would get elected again. he is wrong about being a good president.

I mean if gay-rights is an important issue to you he has pushed for a lot of reform there. He has ranged from "meh" to "horrible" in just about every other issue.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Clinton said something similar near the end of his 2nd term. Probably true on both accounts.

Highly doubtful and I honestly don't believe that people would be dumb enough to vote for him again.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Well, I guess not really doing anything is better than ruining the country further... Pretty sad when you think about it though.