By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most impressive open world in a game you've played

Lego City: Undercover - Wii U

Yeah it's not the most realistic looking open world, but the Lego aspect just look so great and I think it's so well realised. Plus, I've not played many open world games lately.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Oblivion and Red Dead Redemption. Both fully immersive and beautiful.

I don't know about "impressive" but favorite was probably Skyrim, simply because I like that kind of setting, land and climate. Made exploring more immersive.

I will go with Just Cause 2 (I am going to play The Witcher 3 in 3 weeks so it could change maybe). GTA V and GTA San Andreas are amazing too!

Assassins Creed Black Flag.. Cause when I ultimately got bored and went on finishing the game.. Edward was feeling the same and also stopped his pirate life..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I really liked AC Unity and AC Blag Flag. But Just Cause 2 was nice and so was GTA V.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

It's not the biggest or the most impressive, but my personal favorite will probably always be Vvardenfell in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.

That world holds a special place in my heart :)

GTA V

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Skyrim. Sometimes I'd pick a view and stop playing and just look - the music couples with the scenery and the wknd blowing with the birds and the butterflies - just breathtaking. I'm a huge fantasy fan so for me it was just spot on.

I think Xenoblade X looks impressive in regards of open world exploration.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile