By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EVO 2015 Thread History has been made

My nap last longer than expected.

Anywho, finals for Persona live now on srkevo1.

Street Fighter, Melee, Tekken and Guilty Gear pools are still going, Smash WiiU on quarterfinals.

Around the Network

I'll watch some Smash later.

I just hate how you apparently have to pay just to be able to watch at 60FPS and have better video quality.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
I'll watch some Smash later.

I just hate how you apparently have to pay just to be able to watch at 60FPS and have better video quality.

GimR pls It's not a big deal, really

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Why isn't Ultimax on the Vita?...

Smash WiiU is done for the day, finals for that tomorrow.

A F2P PC fighting was just announced, miss the name looks neat.

Around the Network

Smash 4 was way better than I expected, tomorrow is going to get better.

Persona 4: Arena Ultimax is over, Superboy wins.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 winners and losers semifinals now as well as the ongoing Smash pools.

The Beast is playing

Rooting for Nuckledu because hes playing my main lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Slarvax said:
gabzjmm23 said:
can someone post the schedule today. i can't view/download the schedule since it is blocked from here. i'll be able to watch around 4:30 PM ET. Not sure which game would be streaming by then.

thanks dude. i was on twitch last night and saw the Persona matches. but slept soon. so it has multi-channels for other game tournaments. will check youtube if there are highlights. it would be a blast later knowning all those finals. ;)