By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EVO 2015 Thread History has been made

They really need to reconsider their subscribers-only chat policy. At this point other big tournaments are more exciting to watch for this reason and for their superior rules (Bo5 instead of Bo3 for important sets).

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
They really need to reconsider their subscribers-only chat policy. At this point other big tournaments are more exciting to watch for this reason and for their superior rules (Bo5 instead of Bo3 for important sets).

There are 40.000 people watching. If everyone comments the chat becomes unreadable. It also helps with the trolls and spammers.

May watch a few Smash 4 games..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Tokido going in

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

DeusXmachina said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

There are 40.000 people watching. If everyone comments the chat becomes unreadable. It also helps with the trolls and spammers.

Bots, slow-mode and competent moderators also help with trolls and spammers. I have seen tournaments with a lot more than 40 000 viewers and the chat was perfectly fine. And it doesn't help that they only stream once a year yet require you to pay $12 just to chat instead of the regular $5, resulting in the same few individuals chatting over and over.

This is all an unfortunate mix between laziness and greed on their part. The chat should at least be open before finals day.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
DeusXmachina said:

Bots, slow-mode and competent moderators also help with trolls and spammers. I have seen tournaments with a lot more than 40 000 viewers and the chat was perfectly fine. And it doesn't help that they only stream once a year yet require you to pay $12 just to chat instead of the regular $5, resulting in the same few individuals chatting over and over.

This is all an unfortunate mix between laziness and greed on their part. The chat should at least be open before finals day.

Go to the Capcom Fighters stream. You can chat for free there.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

can someone post the schedule today. i can't view/download the schedule since it is blocked from here. i'll be able to watch around 4:30 PM ET. Not sure which game would be streaming by then.

gabzjmm23 said:
can someone post the schedule today. i can't view/download the schedule since it is blocked from here. i'll be able to watch around 4:30 PM ET. Not sure which game would be streaming by then.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Where is it held so I know when the Tekken 7 finals re UK time? EDIT Vegas, got it, dang either 11pm or midnight

Hmm, pie.

I gotta say, so far so good on the smash4 stream, thank god players are not using custom moves that often.