Thoughts?

Love it 26 22.81%

Is kind of fun... I guess 23 20.18%

Is a Masterpiece 14 12.28%

Terrible, not even funny 34 29.82%

Itagaki is great (HA!) 6 5.26%

Devil´s Turd (said no one ever) 11 9.65%

Total:114

Seems like some English lads doing cheeky banter. Quite appalled the developer paid tribute to Iwata now.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I will buy it day one at full price.

that's the spirit. ;)

generic-user-1 said:
i dont think it will get to troll 2s level of badness.
it will be more like duke nukem i guess. a mediocre game for people with humor.

You bring up a good point. It seems a lot like a duke nukem type of game which I loved. So i am still excited about this game.

So this game is Nintendo's idea what the self declared 'core gamer' want.

They read the online rants of Nintendo haters and trolls, whining about about how Nintendo is for kids and doesn't do COD, then mixed together all these peoples idiotic opinions to build the game that the Nintendo haters wanted.

And for those people this will be the only decent game Nintendo's ever published.

I think you're being rather optimistic. If you wanna play the game then fine, you might even enjoy it. But you can't say that a game with such flaws is "so bad it's good", because it isn't. Or, there's been no evidence of that thus far anyway.

Let's wait for reviews, though I'd be surprised if there's anything there.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
It's possible I guess. Although movies that usually achieve cult status are actually pretty good, just neglected by the mainstream. Doesn't seem like this game will really fulfill that criteria.

Oh, really? What about...

Or maybe...

"So bad is so good" [Yotobi]

OT: the Game seem very bad.

Some people clearly don´t get what I´m trying to say, I´m far from being hyped or defending the game in any form, I just saw that is so bad that it can be really funny with the right mindset and company, it kind of reminds me to Duke Nukem Forever.

I'll buy it at a high price

This game was in development since like 2008 for PS2 lol