Thoughts?

Love it 26 22.81%

Is kind of fun... I guess 23 20.18%

Is a Masterpiece 14 12.28%

Terrible, not even funny 34 29.82%

Itagaki is great (HA!) 6 5.26%

Devil´s Turd (said no one ever) 11 9.65%

Total:114

As I said during E3 last year more like Devils Turd.

Around the Network

I still don't see this terrible game they are talking about. They keep mentioning the frame rate, i notice almost nothing.
In this video they are actually having fun playing the game. The world of critics has gone mad.

"It's so bad it's good" Is a stupid concept in my opinion. I have never liked anything for being bad and I will never understand anyone who does.

Sharknado is so bad it's not good it is just bad... Why do people watch that garbage.

illdill1987 said:
"It's so bad it's good" Is a stupid concept in my opinion. I have never liked anything for being bad and I will never understand anyone who does.

I think that the Street Fighter movie is so bad that it's good.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
illdill1987 said:

I think that the Street Fighter movie is so bad that it's good.

What's not to love? Casting a Belgian actor with a thick French accent to play US Air Force major Guile is perfectly hilarious.

Signature goes here!

i dont think it will get to troll 2s level of badness.
it will be more like duke nukem i guess. a mediocre game for people with humor.

Some people find that, but I tend not to like games that are bad.. Especially since this is a FPS, I most likely will not be getting this game

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I think my favorite part of that whole video was towards the end where they were in an airport, and there were cars that had graphics straight out of 1996.

I mean, realistically, it doesn't look that bad. It just looks like a fairly incompetent third person military shooter. This isn't Sonic Boom quality.

Wonder what happened during the development of this game. It looks really rough, glitchey and unfinished. But it still looks like it could have been something