By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which handheld has the best upcoming games?

Which handheld has the best upcoming line-up?

3DS 267 74.17%

Vita 93 25.83%

Total:360

I`m sure both handhelds have great games that everyone will enjoy. I`m pretty hyped for the games coming to the 3DS. The Vita ones I don`t know so well, since I don`t follow the platform, but I bet it has some great games of its own to enjoy.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Soooooooooooooooo basically the PsVita is mostly getting anime games? And how they are mostly rpgs????

Pocky Lover Boy! 

twintail said:
Alkibiádēs said:
twintail said:
Vita.

3rd party support is something else on that device.

6 of the 8 games on my list were also third party, which surprised me a little. And I'll add more games to it, but I need some sleep now!

Yeah they have some big 3rd party titles.In regards to Vita, since the beginning of June the following games have been announced for it (and not for 3DS):

Atelier Sophie

Criminal Girls 2

Crows: Burning Edge

Digimon World: Next Order

Dragon Quest Builders

God Eater Resurrection

Grand Kingdom

Gundam: Battle Fortress

Hero Must Die

Himouto Umaru-chan

Kenka Bancnko Otome

Ore ni Hatarakette Iwaretemo Tori

Punch Line

Samurai 4: Empires

Seraph of the End

World of Final Fantasy

Yomowari

and of course there are still titles like Neptunia 3, Dungeon Travelers 2, Senran Estival Versus, Legend of Heroes 1+2, BlazBlue, Person 4Dan, Tokyo Xanadu, Danganronpa Another Episode, Taiko, Infinite Stratos 2, Bloodstained, Makai Shin Trillion, Shan-tae, Tokyo Xanadu, Ray Gigant, Superbeat: Xonic, Sword Art, Gun Gal, Utawarerumono, Neptunia Zombie Army, Steins gate etc etc

Have most of them confirmed coming to the west??? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Alkibiádēs said:

I have added The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes. But I don't want to make an exhaustive list, I want to make a list of games that are both popular and of good quality. I honestly think Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer looks like shovelware. Not too impressed by Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon either. And I don't know enough about the other games to write about them!

I think you'll be surprised by HHD, but you've certainly got reason enough to be skeptical. Limiting the lists to games of "high quality" when the list is inherently about games that have yet to be released is sort of a weird situation.

Either lineup is pretty strong.

Honestly I think the Vita has the better games comeing though.

also graphics:

vs

Around the Network

Fire Emblem Fates and Monster Hunter X alone are enough for me to say that the 3DS-Lineup is better. Then again, i'm a huge Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter fan so i'm fairly biased. However, i'm pretty interested in Persona 4: Dancing all Night and Steins;Gate Zero (if it ever comes to europe).

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

That's not even a question, 3DS by a large margin.

Both have a good line-up, but PS Vita has the better one imo!

Definitely 3DS. 3DS Is going full-on adventure/RPG. I feel bad for people who don't like such genres though as that seems to be the main thing we're getting!

It's not even close. 3ds by miles.