By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Take On The Devil's Third Controversy

Tagged games:

My take is that I don't give a DAMN about how bad they think the game is.

Having more games under your belt is never a bad thing.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

That pretty much sums it up.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Depends on how bad it is really. Would you want Colonial Marines in your library?

I'm sure you loved Sonic 06, too. Fuck the haters.

spemanig said:
I'm sure you loved Sonic 06, too. Fuck the haters.

Lol no I was not a fan of Sonic 06 but like I said in the OP, One man's trash is another man's treasure.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Mystro-Sama said:
Depends on how bad it is really. Would you want Colonial Marines in your library?

I wouldn't want it in my library but someone else in the world will want it in theirs.

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

My take on it is that there is none.

So somewhere out there, somebody really likes Superman 64?
That person needs serious help ASAP!

I liked Other M and I'll probably like Federation Force. So yeah, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Even if the game is trash, Nintendo should embrace it regardless ...

What kind of publisher funds a game but doesn't fully acknowledge it ?

It's not like Nintendo didn't release or make shovelware before so why should it be any different this time around ?

I remember playing and enjoying both Superman 64 and Sonic 2006 when I was younger. Half of the Superman 64 levels didn't even have rings, and Sonic 2006 does have some enjoyment looking past the technical issues.