By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hideki Kamiya wants to make a Berserk or Kill La Kill Game.

Tagged games:

Which anime should Platinum Games make a game from?

BERSERK! 45 52.33%

KILL LA KILL! 41 47.67%

Total:86

I don't care who does a Berserk game, just do it!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

YES!, a game of any of those two by platinum would be a dream come true.

Both would be pretty sick but I always wanted a good Blood+ and FMA game.

They'd be perfect for Kill La Kill

Berserk please please please.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:

Hidetaka Miyazaki has dibs on a Berserk game.

I feel like demon's souls and dark souls and bloodborne were all like, auditions for the right to make a berserk game. Hope it happens. It would easily outsell any of their previous souls games just based on the content alone.

CWegzz said:
I never watched any berserk, but a Kill la Kill game would be pretty neat. I just hope they get someone other than Activision to publish it.

Warning:  Blood, blood, and more blood.

Personally, I don't think Berserk fits well with Platinum's work.  From Software would be a much better choice.

Platinum could probably do a mean Fist of the North Star game as well.

- We need a Fire Emblem x Berserk game.

- Kill la Kill would be either an insane fighting game or beat them all...

theprof00 said:
DerNebel said:

Hidetaka Miyazaki has dibs on a Berserk game.

I feel like demon's souls and dark souls and bloodborne were all like, auditions for the right to make a berserk game. Hope it happens. It would easily outsell any of their previous souls games just based on the content alone.

Yeah the amount of Berserk references in those games is crazy and it seems to continue with Dark Souls 3