By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hideki Kamiya wants to make a Berserk or Kill La Kill Game.

Tagged games:

Which anime should Platinum Games make a game from?

BERSERK! 45 52.33%

KILL LA KILL! 41 47.67%

Total:86

The title is kinda clickbait since this comes from Kenji Saito and not Hideki Kamiya ...

Around the Network

A Kill La Kill game by Platinum games would be cool but they need to add a feature to where you can pause the game and move the camera around like in bloodrayne 2. A Berserk game should be made by From Software or maybe even Capcom but I don't know about that.

If its going to be a Berserk game lets hope it captures that epicness of the story and its characters as well not just the hyper violent action.

Please, not Berserk - he's not good enough for this epic story.

As someone said before me, the OP needs changing. The tweet isn't from Hideki Kamiya, its Kenji Saito (director of MGS Rising).

Saying that, I would definitely take a Berserk game from Platinum Games. If they gave the same amount of attention and time as from MGS Rising to a project like this, that would be just be.. hnngh.

Around the Network

Let's hope he's not joking. :-S

Lawlight said:
Please, not Berserk - he's not good enough for this epic story.

This. I agree 100%. The games that come out from Kamiya's studio are usually pretty good gameplay-wise but they have no idea how to present a good, serious story. Even if the story is already laid out for them, I still wouldn't trust them.

I really just want a Berserk game. The closest I got was the Soul's series and even though it's amazing I still want a real Berserk game. I think a PS2 game was made before but it was bad. Berserk has one of the best stories and characters ever. If only the author wasn't so damn lazy to only release a few chapters a year. It's like the Hunter X Hunter author and him are buddies just playing video games all the time instead of finishing their manga.

It apparently took 3 and a half pages for someone to notice that this isn't Hideki Kamiya.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Don't know what kill la kill is but I'd like a new Berserk game, it's one of the few animes I ever paid attention to and the dreamcast game was fantastic.