By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you thank Iwata for?

Tagged games:

What do you thank Iwata for?

EVERYTHING! 97 100.00%

Total:97

With all the Negative things happening to Nintendo, he never gave up. And thats why i will never give up on Nintendo.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I thank him for everything really. : ( Thanks Satoru Iwata for all you have done for Nintendo and the industry.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I'd like to thank him for bringing the developers and the audience closer together. It's been great to hear him share stories with the developers are their struggles and inspirations.

I was actually thinking about this for quite some time trying to think of all the things I could list, and my thank you list was absolutely massive. Then I came on here and in my face was the perfect answer. Everything.

I thank him for Kirby and Smash.

Around the Network

I don't know where to start...
He had at least some part in almost all of my favorite games. Thanks for everything

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

The Directs, and the various Legacies he left behind.
I do not see a corporate leader, a programming genius being so close to myself until the Directs.

For never losing his love and desire towards making absolutely fun games. His impact on the industry is felt across the board.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
People, realize this: You made Satoru Iwata's last memories: The hate and petition against Federation Force, The hatred of Amiibo Festival, and the outcry about the "horrible" E3. Sad way to go out  :(

Reguardless of what's happened with Iwata, fans are supposed to voice their opinions.  It's how things get better.  You make it sound like fans helped to cause him to die.

What a silly thing to say.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
People, realize this: You made Satoru Iwata's last memories: The hate and petition against Federation Force, The hatred of Amiibo Festival, and the outcry about the "horrible" E3. Sad way to go out  :(

Reguardless of what's happened with Iwata, fans are supposed to voice their opinions.  It's how things get better.  You make it sound like fans helped to cause him to die.

What a silly thing to say.

Not saying the fan backlash was the cause of his death, but a lot of negativity can affect someone's health immensely, especially if are you suffering from a huge disease such as cancer. Also add that to the normal stress of running a company.

OT: the Wii mostly, that has been the system I have enjoyed the most in my lifetime.

Nintendo and PC gamer