By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata has passed away

Moyu said:
Won't be missed

Have some respect. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Around the Network

In this thread I asked people to conduct themselves with respect. Clearly that was more than could reasonably be expected of some people.

I will consult with the other mods about how to deal with some of the posts in this thread that are clearly over the line.

Anything in violation of the forum rules posted after this warning will of course be dealt with more harshly than comments already written.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

May he rest in peace. This is a sad day for gaming.

Moyu said:
Won't be missed

By you? Well, nobody cares. What an insensitive response, made anonymously on the internet, about a person who made for gaming than many, many others.

WAIT WHAT!?... i cant believe this, he was so young (yes 55 is still to young at least for me), i dont even know what to say other than, Rest in Peace you shall be remembered by a huge amount of Nintendo and non-Nintendo fans, as one of the most iconic people in gaming.

Around the Network

OMG! wow such a sad day in gaming and for Nintendo.fans/his family you will be missed.rip

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

I've been from VGC for a while because I had to move and I come back to this. Ugh. My heart and prayers go to his family :/

This so unexpected, I am so sad. :(

What news to wake up to :( You were one of the good guys in the business Mr.Iwata! Dying way way to young in a horrible sickness. Rest in piece, you will be forever missed.

Don't even know him was having cancer, don't like nintendo much lately, but i do cry atm, this was really a great man !