By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - ! ! ! Batman V Superman - New trailer from Comic-Con

I am still not sure what to expect from this version of Lex Luthor, but the rest looks really promising!

It seems like Batman is indeed the one to be the aggressor. But it also looks like Luthor is behind the reason why they both fight. Maybe he's manipulating people to make them think Superman is a threat or something like that...

Also, Gal Gadot looks really good as Wonder Woman. I don't feel she's too skinny for the role after seeing her here.

Looking forward to 2016!

*** I already contacted a mod to move the thread to the proper section. Sorry about that.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Saw this on facebook when you posted it ;P!

Looks fantastic and cant wait to see it :O

Already saw Man of Steel few weeks ago and really hyped about this one!

This looks quite a bit better than Man of Steel. And I enjoyed MoS quite a bit, despite the rather absurd Pa Kent's death... (my only real gripe about the movie).

But the trailer didn't contain any dialogue from Clark/Superman... This has me worried he will still be portrayed as a bit "dry". For a lack of a better word.

The fact that he barely had any lines in MoS botthered me quite a bit.

So does Batman spend 90% of the movie sulking about not knowing jack shit about statistics, and randomly calling scholars Islamophobes?

mornelithe said:
So does Batman spend 90% of the movie sulking about not knowing jack shit about statistics, and randomly calling scholars Islamophobes?

What are you talking about?

Hynad said:
mornelithe said:

What are you talking about?

Affleck, has nothing to do with Batman.

Around the Network

I think the internet can start writing their apologies for the insane multitude of shitstorms this movie caused for casting choices.

The apologies will be posted following the movies release if it's actually good.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Seriously everyone should stop to hype shitty movies and videogames just because they have a superhero name in the title.

It's ridiculous to see gamers hype some shovelwares just because they have Batman/Spide-man/Superman/etc in the title.

At least most of the movie critics realised this a long time ago. It's time for videogames fans and critics to do the same.

Now that's Batman. Everything looked badass and now I'm just hoping that movie is just as good, if not better, than the trailer.

also leaked Suicide Squad trailer

https://vid.me/NHC9

So hyped for this movie! This was an awesome trailer!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.