By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Still on PS3/360? What are you waiting for?

Are you still playing PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360? Why haven't you moved to the new generation with PlayStation 4 or Xbox One?

What are you waiting for? A specific game? The right price? Morpheus?

Don't copy random editorials.

Around the Network

Love the pics.

A more appealing library/lower price/a place that I can safely set it up in.

Edit: Agreed with the above. The pics are great.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I want Metal Gear Solid 5, Persona 5, Tales of Zestiria/Berseria, Yuro No Nai Kuni and Atelier Sophie, but all of them are coming to the PS3/Vita so I don't have a need to buy a PS4.

Nothing from XBONE interest me so I also don't see the need to buy one.

Right now I'm happy with my Wii U, 3DS and Vita.

Money, primarily. Once I get enough, I'll be getting an Xbone with Master Chief Collection, which will eventually be followed by Halo 5, Gears 4, the inevitable complete edition of Arkham Knight, Kingdom Hearts III, Final Fantasy XV, Mass Effect Andromeda, South Park, Deus Ex, and Dishonored 2, among others.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Around the Network

The Kratos and Nathan Drake pics look awesome

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Still lots of games I haven't even started on ps3 and 360 but I have ps4 and xbone.

Price and game library. Still playing games on last gen, and a lot of current gen games have disappointed ( for me at least).

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

For those to come out

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I still have a backlog on the PS3 that I'm working through. I'm sure I'd find plenty to play if I purchased a PS4, but I just don't really see a compelling reason to drop the games I'm currently playing and do so. That...and since most of the future games I'm interested in will be released on PS3 as well, picking up a PS4 just doesn't seem like a priority right now.

I likely won't get an Xbox One.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334