By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I just watched Zeitgeist

you just proved ben right SleepWaking...

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

In what way, enlighten me please?

I haven't watched the movie in a long time, but  I can not remember they saying that Christianity is only to get money of people. And if they do then i disagree with them.

I'm just glad to be part of a forum with such awesome mods that shut down this kind of crap while I'm busy enjoying my Brawling. Saved me an argument guys. Thanks.

@ArtOfAngles... shame on you.

I'd been told by some people to czech this out but kept forgetting to. I saw this thread title and thought "oh yeah, I forgot about that, maybe I'll finally watch that this weekend." Then stof's first comment totally front blocked that idea for me. Well, back to sangria and sweet sweet tasting Brawl.

Oh and BTW I do not have problems If you would just have attacked the movie BenKenobi88, but you attacking someone who believes in it is just wrong. that's why I got pissed.

SleepWaking said:

In what way, enlighten me please?

I haven't watched the movie in a long time, but  I can not remember they saying that Christianity is only to get money of people. And if they do then i disagree with them.

Ben's point was that those who believe in docs like this often criticize those that don't as being unable question and think for themselves, when in reality they don't buy into it BECAUSE they question and don't let a documentary do the thinking for them.

And your response was exactly what he was referring to.

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Watch it if you want Rubang's spectre; just realize that unlike most internet documentaries which merely draw illogical conclusions from the facts. This one makes up it's own facts, and then doesn't draw any conclusions at all. Actually, it's fairly interesting from the perspective of an internet documentary, as it really does mess with the usual formula.

I do not believe the whole movie, but I do believe parts of it, and not only because I've watched this movie. he proved nothing. It just goes beyond me how people who still believe in the bible, can say the someone else to open there eyes.

Seems to have gotten people worked up... can anyone explain (briefly) what the topics within the movie are about, or the general ideas within it?

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Shams. It's been a little while since I've seen it, but if I recall correctly it's basically three parts.

Part one - all religions ever made are all exactly the same and in reference to astrology. A lot of the facts in this section are made up. They also never attempt to say who it is managed to design every single world religion around these specific tenants of astrology.

Part two - Typical September Eleventh conspiracy. There isn't a single thing here that hasn't been exposed as the poppyest of cock from half a dozen other internet documentaries. This is by far the least interesting/most offensive section of the film.

Part three - fairly common world government conspiracy stuff. Nafta Highway, international agreements. Mostly just taking a lot of things out of context. Implies we're all about 2 years away from living in a single totalitarian regime.

So all in all. Fairly normal internet stuff.

stof said:
Shams. It's been a little while since I've seen it, but if I recall correctly it's basically three parts.

Part one - all religions ever made are all exactly the same and in reference to astrology. A lot of the facts in this section are made up. They also never attempt to say who it is managed to design every single world religion around these specific tenants of astrology.

Part two - Typical September Eleventh conspiracy. There isn't a single thing here that hasn't been exposed as the poppyest of cock from half a dozen other internet documentaries. This is by far the least interesting/most offensive section of the film.

Part three - fairly common world government conspiracy stuff. Nafta Highway, international agreements. Mostly just taking a lot of things out of context. Implies we're all about 2 years away from living in a single totalitarian regime.

So all in all. Fairly normal internet stuff.

All that in one documentary?  Geez.

And what's funny is that the proponents of theories two and three often come from opposite sides of the political spectrum.