By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamer drugged his girlfriend so he could keep playing

Tagged games:

Why has the article to keep reminding us that the guy was german? If same thing would happening in the US it would say it happened in colorado, miriam or what ever, and just keep going but neutral without any references to the persons that they are americans.
This is something i have noticed with Anglo-American sources of news latley, its very biased.

Around the Network

Yeah, biggest question is why he had the stuff in the first place. Just the possession of it should be illegal.

Ruler said:

Why has the article to keep reminding us that the guy was german? If same thing would happening in the US it would say it happened in colorado, miriam or what ever, and just keep going but neutral without any references to the persons that they are americans.
This is something i have noticed with Anglo-American sources of news latley, its very biased.

Americans already took the fat and lazy stereotype. So Germans are stuck with this one. YOLO....

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

What a fucking asshole. Some people just don't deserve to be loved.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Ruler said:

Why has the article to keep reminding us that the guy was german?

Because if you're a woman and you start dating a german gamer, be wary. It could be him!

Around the Network

It was 10pm... she probably would have gone to sleep within a hour or so.
Drugs girlfriend rather than spending a hour with her, so he can keep on gameing.

wtf.

Though not serious.. how can you ever again trust a person that does something like that to you?

Wright said:
Ruler said:

Why has the article to keep reminding us that the guy was german?

Because if you're a woman and you start dating a german gamer, be wary. It could be him!

Think you might be extrapolating a little there Wright

Still this is a pretty horrendous story but it's just an anomaly. You get things like this from time to time and they shock you and make you realize how awful some people are, but nothing more.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Man, life sure isn't fair. Most of us would be so happy to have a gf (or bf) and the guy has one and drugs her to keep playing video games. It's so messed up it's not even funny.

Can't say something like this ever crossed my mind. I sometimes elongate my playtimes by saying "Yeah, I"ll stop at the next save point...", but those are just small fibs.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

LMAO. Guess that he didn't really care for her so much. He should of just broke up with her a few days before and saved himself the fine.