By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamer drugged his girlfriend so he could keep playing

Tagged games:

That's just a tad extreme.

Just a little bit.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
pbroy said:
Huh......... You would think he would drug her to have sex with her. What a dork!!!

He's a gamer not a rapist. 

Games is life. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Arlo said:
Yeah, biggest question is why he had the stuff in the first place. Just the possession of it should be illegal.

Well according to other news sites the guy is a drug addict, also his girlfriend didn't break up with him for drugging her but because of how much money he spent on drugs for himself.

What a dickhead. He doesn't even deserve to be with his own right hand

#1 Amb-ass-ador

kumagawa said:
Arlo said:
Yeah, biggest question is why he had the stuff in the first place. Just the possession of it should be illegal.

Well according to other news sites the guy is a drug addict, also his girlfriend didn't break up with him for drugging her but because of how much money he spent on drugs for himself.

Ha, what a greedy jerk!  You gotta treat yo lady!  XD

Around the Network

He should have dumped her instead.

Seriously, sounds like she was a pain and she obviously sued him for these measly 500€. Was probably trying to suck him dry. Does not excuse his behaviour in the end, but i can understand him.

In his defence the accused stated that he informed his girlfriend of his actions the following day. This wasn’t enough to save their relationship however and the couple broke up shortly after.

Well duh.

I really don't know how they could stay together after that.

Not cool. But I am curious as to what game he was playing. What he did was already awful, but what if he also did it so he could keep playing Destiny?