By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angry Joe rated Batman Arkham Knight with 6/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buB5pI5w61w

PC version 4/10

I haven't played it yet but I agree with him :D That formula gotten old. I even made a topic about it a few months back http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=198383&page=1

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

Sounds about right
Shame the series had to go out like this

I am surprised it is highly rated as it is, a lot of people seem to really hate the cat segments.

Horrible story, Batmobile missions shoehorned into everything. The bloody thing doesn't even control that well or feels good to drive around. A very annoying imaginary friend that just won't shup up the entire game. 

4 seems about right.

I watched some of him trying to play the PC game at launch, was pretty funny but sad at the same time to see how the crashes happened when he was trying to do what is his Job by creating videos based on games. Almost felt for him a bit when it was just eating his time for nothing really a genuine reason to be "Angry" Joe. (first genuine reason he has had in about 4 years imo tho)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

It's fine. No better or worse than the other Batman games, on PS4.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Isnt he just jumping on the hate bandwagon? because of the pc versions issues?

JRPGfan said:
Isnt he just jumping on the hate bandwagon? because of the pc versions issues?

He was quite generous about the pc version in my opinion. It is 1/10 as it was pulled out of the store a day after launch because of being unplayable mess and still not back. 

You can still pre-order the season pass on steam version though. Oh game industry.

The PC version is among the biggest nightmares from a major game that I can recall in recent times. Easily a 1/10.

Seems like the console versions deserve a little better, but 6/10 isn't unreasonable.

I am not gonna defend WB, because they have been a terrible publisher with both MKX and Batman, but i have stopped respecting Joe as a reviewer a long time ago. He is not a very good gamer, and he doesnt go in depth enough to have a clue about what he is saying. He is representative of the most average clueless gamee there is. None of us in the internet, that read these forums and watch these reviews are the audience he is reflecting.
The same goes to totalbiscuit. These guys sit there and tell games "now, impress me", and that is not the atitude with wich you review or play games.