By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Fighter You Played?

Conina said:
mjk45 said:
International Karate on the C64.

IK or IK+ ? I played them both, but IK+ first.

View on YouTube

View on YouTube

I did the same has you but in reverse , still remember the dropping pants

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
Mr_No said:

Killer Instinct on the SNES. That black cartridge.

Did yours also come with Killer Cuts music CD? was the first CD I owned I think.... didn't have a player for it until the PSone lol. Whoops Nintendo giving a reason to buy the PS1 ^^

No, it didn't come with a CD that I knew of. I think the game came in a bundle with the SNES.

SF2 snes

Hippodrome

mortal kombat II on the snes. Me and my sister would play it all the time.

Around the Network

street fighter II

Mr_No said:
ganoncrotch said:

Did yours also come with Killer Cuts music CD? was the first CD I owned I think.... didn't have a player for it until the PSone lol. Whoops Nintendo giving a reason to buy the PS1 ^^

No, it didn't come with a CD that I knew of. I think the game came in a bundle with the SNES.

Ah right, here in EU we got https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_Cuts with the game for the SNES.

From the games wiki apparently it was "Killer Cuts, an arranged soundtrack CD featuring original music from Killer Instinct was released as a pack-in for the SNES release of the game, included with the first 100,000 copies sold in the USA and the first 20,000 copies sold in Canada.[9]"

So maybe not with each copy of the game in your region.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

NiKKoM said:
Yie Ar Kung Fu... F you all saying street fighter 2 or something newer and making me feel old...

Mine was Bushido (1983) for the PC, then Yie Ar Kung Fu, and then Mortal Kombat for the SNES.

CladInShadows said:

Mine was Bushido (1983) for the PC, then Yie Ar Kung Fu, and then Mortal Kombat for the SNES.

CGA? You are hardcore!

I never could stand CGA-graphics. EGA was okay, but I waited with the switch from Commodore (C64, Amiga) to MS-DOS until good VGA-games piled up.

Street Fighter II on the SNES.