By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest XI will release on PS4 or WiiU ?

PS4 or Wii U?

PS4 73 80.22%

WiiU 18 19.78%

Total:91

I'm dissapoint end. Nobody said NX? :p

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
If they want better sales they go ps4.

Is it guarteed better sales though? DQ is a franchise that would sell 1mil onX1 if it were exclusive lol

Will be an exclusive launch NX title in Japan.

(Ha, I wish)

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

You dare create this thread without a poll?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

since DQ is mostly popular in Japan. It is better to have it in both systems to begin with. it got a decent 600k sales in the west for recent DQ but most of its sales are in Japan.  if that rumor is true, going home console better to have it in both systems.  Japan is primarily handheld so i'm already doubting SE would push thru home console only.

Around the Network
vivster said:
You dare create this thread without a poll?

I tried, didnt work

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

3DS ltd 18.766.228
PS4 ltd 1.551.803

not sure if square enix is stupid enough to release game at low userbase like that and how many million seller are on
PS3+PS4+PSVITA = ? ,

3-4 million seller series

pokemon -3ds exclusive
animal crossing -3ds exclusive
monster hunter -3ds exclusive
youkai watch -3ds exclusive
dragon quest - ?

but if square enix ceo and director are op well it make sense i guess

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

If they want better sales they should release it for iOS/Android.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Good

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Hopefully everywhere, including PC. Now, this series have been mostly Nintendo's, with only two mainline releases on PlayStation platforms (VII on the PS1 and VIII on PS2). All other eight main entries are on Nintendo platforms, but since the WiiU sales seem so weaksauce...

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)