By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest XI will release on PS4 or WiiU ?

PS4 or Wii U?

PS4 73 80.22%

WiiU 18 19.78%

Total:91

I dont know to be fair... they got the whole audience of the MMO on the Wii U. Alot of people will be pissed off if they have to buy another console for it.

Perhaps it will be for both.

Around the Network

If they had any sense they'd release it on the console that's got over 50% of the market share the PS4 to maximise sales, but let's wait and see.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
If they had any sense they'd release it on the console that's got over 50% of the market share the PS4 so maximise sales, but let's wait and see.

50% is global, not in Japan.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I honestly think Dragon Quest has a bigger chance of being an NX title than a Wii-U title.

Edwardooo said:
Aerys said:
But the interview say " home console " and not " home consoles " so it seems it will only be on one console

Don't forget it's an oral interview, and it was in Japanese first where there is no plural.

But it will obviously be PS4, and PS3.

Sure but then dont make it plural if there is no plural, just say " console(s) " not " consoles " like they translated on neogaf

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Damn, i was playing DQ5 a month ago. I love how the hero goes for so much shi*, from slavery to being a statue for years..

Why the hell can't they localize this? Atlus localizes even their weak ideas.

hahaha

already said it before 3ds version is must on japan market ! and looks like the development progress is much further than console version