By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest XI will release on PS4 or WiiU ?

PS4 or Wii U?

PS4 73 80.22%

WiiU 18 19.78%

Total:91

It will be on PS4 for sure and maybe on NX if it sells well.

Around the Network

:(

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Conegamer said:
Almost certainly PS4. Gonna be suicidal bucking the trend and releasing it on Wii U only, and I don't see how they'd be able to do a successful port across.

Main DQ games are always on the console with the biggest installbase i Japan. So it seems to me DQ11 will be on Fusion. ))

Sharu said:
Conegamer said:
Almost certainly PS4. Gonna be suicidal bucking the trend and releasing it on Wii U only, and I don't see how they'd be able to do a successful port across.

Main DQ games are always on the console with the biggest installbase i Japan. So it seems to me DQ11 will be on Fusion. ))

Yep, totally logical

ps3 and wiiu with wiiu as lead. 1 year later we will get a port to ps4.

Around the Network

PS3/PS4

But the interview say " home console " and not " home consoles " so it seems it will only be on one console

Aerys said:
But the interview say " home console " and not " home consoles " so it seems it will only be on one console

You are over analyzing.

I think there's a big chance/risk that the game will be PS4 only but I don't base that on noun forms.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Aerys said:

Don't forget it's an oral interview, and it was in Japanese first where there is no plural.

But it will obviously be PS4, and PS3.

Considering they are releasing FFXV, FFVII and KH3, it's more than confirmed that it is PS4...

...except it's NX.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile