By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Digital Foundry: Can Halo 5 deliver on its 60fps promise?

DJEVOLVE said:

Nope this is his only job, You can't take that away, then he would have absolutely nothing to do at all, Really, nothing. However this has been his motto, just non-stop trashing xbox.

And you believe in Dark_Feanor? lol

BTW what I worte were commented by i343 devs themselves... so how can I be talking FUD?

Around the Network

If it comes to it then resolution should be sacrificed for a locked 60fps. Resolution is a non issue in comparison.

Don't know what ethomaz is talking about but the same devs never confirmed splitscreen multiple times for halo 5.

screw the resolution, hit that 60fps sweet spot!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Dulfite said:
Guys, what if Halo 5 is 480i at 20 fps with constant d/c and massive 10k pings anytime you're in online matchmaking? What would the reaction be!?

Would still buy day 1 midnight launch.... 

Damn. I'm a slave for the Chief...  

ironmanDX said:
Dulfite said:
Guys, what if Halo 5 is 480i at 20 fps with constant d/c and massive 10k pings anytime you're in online matchmaking? What would the reaction be!?

Would still buy day 1 midnight launch.... 

Damn. I'm a slave for the Chief...  

That's dedication ^^^

Around the Network

Answer: just wait for the face-off when the game is released.

All I want to know is will there be another beta before launch. Warzone looks amazing.

Everybody in this thread take a chill pill.

Don't flame each other please.

If you don't have anything productive to say, or have already made your point, moving on is often the best solution!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Miguel_Zorro said:

My TV doesn't run at 60 FPS, so at this point I don't really care.

is it possible to have a TV not run at 60fps now?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Headshot said:
If it comes to it then resolution should be sacrificed for a locked 60fps. Resolution is a non issue in comparison.

Don't know what ethomaz is talking about but the same devs never confirmed splitscreen multiple times for halo 5.

They did.

At E4 2014.

Plus...

Plus...

I can go on... they really confirmed the feature multiple times.

They confirmed one or two weeks ago splitscreen on GAF too... after that GAF said they lied and a huge post from the devs was posted in the Halo OT trying to explain the compromisses.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=170355245&postcount=13139