By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon, can it be at 1.5mil by June 30th ALREADY? o.O

Possible.

EDIT:

Sure why not

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Sure hope it is, Nintendo fans deserve every win they get. Hopefully it can drive hardware sales up as well.

Teeqoz said:
Shipped + digital, sure!

That would be crazy talk a month ago and with 1.5mil by years end.... or even lifetime xD

It is possible. It makes a lot of sense.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Does it matter? As long as we remain squids, nothing matters anymore.

Around the Network

I would say that is probably more around 1.35 million sold, but 1.5 is certainly possible.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
I would say that is probably more around 1.35 million sold, but 1.5 is certainly possible.

Probably 1.2mil sold and 1.5mil shipped

tbone51 said:
Nautilus said:

Shipped numbers would be less than sales due to most games being digital sales nowadays, not shipped retail sales.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
tbone51 said:

Shipped numbers would be less than sales due to most games being digital sales nowadays, not shipped retail sales.

When i/most talk about shipped, it means both digtal and shipment. (Basically Nintendo sales om the game)