By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X averages 168 hours

ihatefatkatz said:

Very pleasing to hear. It's logical to assume that many gamer's are enjoying the game if they are  killing so much time.

Yeah. I bet a lot of it goes to the Skell customization though lol xD

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

Let's see if I can make it in less than 100h.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Skullwaker said:
I have no idea how I'll be able to play a game like this in college...but I'll make it work. This will be a nice game to just unwind with.

I'm happy it is releasing during December. Finish finals and then reward myself with Xenoblade Chronciles X during my three week winter break. :) 

It's a little odd that the average number of hours is exactly the number of hours in a single week, though that's likely coincidental.

Seeing how awful I've been in terms of just beating games recently, I'll probably never finish this one.

bet: lost

Around the Network

Well, guess when this comes out I'll have to put every other game I'm playing on hold.

This is delicious!

Excellent. Definitely getting it day one even if it was only 50, but that survey points at a lot of content.

Although I'll probably play it in Marc or something, since my backlog is mostly made up of JRPGS, and they take a lot of time to beat.

Sounds good.. I tend to take my time so it will probably be longer for me :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Does that include every single quest and so on? or just the main game through the main story?