By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X averages 168 hours

http://www.geeksnack.com/2015/06/30/xenoblade-chronicles-x-famitsu-survey-to-be-detailed-in-next-issue-average-play-time-revealed/

Average playtime of 168 hours by 1200+ people who filled a survery. 

This is pretty freaking awesome. I really wish this game was coming sooner to the west D:

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

That's pretty good. Love roaming rpg games that have decent hours.

I have no idea how I'll be able to play a game like this in college...but I'll make it work. This will be a nice game to just unwind with.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Wow that is a lot of fapping

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Skullwaker said:
I have no idea how I'll be able to play a game like this in college...but I'll make it work. This will be a nice game to just unwind with.

Agreed. 

In fact half the time I will probably just go sightseeing and take in the views.  

Around the Network

I really hope I don't lose interest quick because I love Dragon Age: Inquisition but I burnt out on it because it was so damn long.

Dang, I`m not sure if I`ll ever be able to finish this game, haha, but at least I`ll get a whole lot of playtime on it. : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Mystro-Sama said:
I really hope I don't lose interest quick because I love Dragon Age: Inquisition but I burnt out on it because it was so damn long.

Well it seems most people did not loose interest quickly* if 168 hours is the average. 

*this varies. As some people could get 100 hours in a game in less than 2 weeks and find that quick. Some people might get 100 hours in a month and not find it quick at all. So it kinda varies from person to person too.

Very pleasing to hear. It's logical to assume that many gamer's are enjoying the game if they are  killing so much time.

Paatar said:
Agreed. 

In fact half the time I will probably just go sightseeing and take in the views.  

I'm going to sightsee a lot for sure. Never played a game with a world that big, so it should be a unique experience.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread