By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Digimon Cyber Sleuth (PS4/Vita) coming to NA, 2016 (retail PS4/digital Vita)

YASSS!!!! Fall 2015 would have been ideal but I guess bandai already have a lot planned for this year!

Probably go for the VIta version but I hope this game proves that Digmon can be a good seller in the west, hopefully they go for a late jan/early feb launch so it avoids the huge AAA titles arriving in the spring

Around the Network

And one more third party console exclusive for the ps4!
The list just keep growing and growing!
never played a digimon game before how is the gameplay?

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Digital on the Vita? Oh man...

Come on Bamco where is God Eater 2!?

Seriously Namco, I fucking love you guys. A PS4 version!? Hell yes.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

xl-klaudkil said:
And one more third party console exclusive for the ps4!
The list just keep growing and growing!
never played a digimon game before how is the gameplay?

From Digimon World Re:Digitize (psp) : 

Around the Network

F*** you Bamco!
I won't buy this if it isn't retail on PS Vita... And I waited so long for this game...

full size http://gematsu.com/gallery/albums/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth/july-3-2015/Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth_2015_07-03-15_009.jpg

Is great times for all JRPG lover who cannot read Japanese language especially me who still learn kanji. so many great JRPG coming especially for PS4 and Vita, thanks Bandai Namco , soon Tales Berseria , my body is ready lol

The gameplay reminds me of The Falsebound Kingdom, which was a critically panned game, but I kind of liked it. Maybe I'll pick this up at some point, I really liked Digimon back in the day.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

This will be the first Digimon game I purchase since Digimon World 3 in 2001. Awesome. Also, physical PS4 version. :D