Forums - Sony Discussion - Digimon Cyber Sleuth (PS4/Vita) coming to NA, 2016 (retail PS4/digital Vita)

if you love JRPGS and for some reason are not buying a PS4, you are clearly doing yourself a massive disservice.

Around the Network

The gameplay reminds me of The Falsebound Kingdom, which was a critically panned game, but I kind of liked it. Maybe I'll pick this up at some point, I really liked Digimon back in the day.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

This will be the first Digimon game I purchase since Digimon World 3 in 2001. Awesome. Also, physical PS4 version. :D

twintail said:
if you love JRPGS and for some reason are not buying a PS4, you are clearly doing yourself a massive disservice.

people who love jrpg and not buying PS4 need to commit harakiri .....lol

twintail said:

There are good JRPGs on all consoles. Well, maybe not the xbone.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:

F*** you Bamco!
I won't buy this if it isn't retail on PS Vita... And I waited so long for this game...

Isn't the Vita region-free? Just buy the Japanese version then.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
Dr.Vita said:

F*** you Bamco!
I won't buy this if it isn't retail on PS Vita... And I waited so long for this game...

Isn't the Vita region-free? Just buy the Japanese version then.

But then he'll be all like http://descit.com/pics/817.jpg

Dr.Vita said:

F*** you Bamco!

You know what, I'm a bit disappointed it's not getting a physical Vita release, but more than anything else, I'm actually just glad it's coming West on Vita at all as they could very easily just decide to throw it out here as a PS4 exclusive. So I'll still be buying it. I might even pay top dollar for it to support localisations! Normally I won't pay more than £20 for a digital title.

Great news overall. Hopefully Asia will get a physical English language release so I can populate my shelf with it though.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

It does suck for those that want the physical copy for the Vita, but I guess it's better than nothing. Good to see Vita still getting some support. Definitely will be getting this for PS4.

nice.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX