By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Digimon Cyber Sleuth (PS4/Vita) coming to NA, 2016 (retail PS4/digital Vita)

Alkibiádēs said:
twintail said:
Alkibiádēs said:
twintail said:
if you love JRPGS and for some reason are not buying a PS4, you are clearly doing yourself a massive disservice.

There are good JRPGs on all consoles. Well, maybe not the xbone.

There are more JRPGS currently released on X1 than what the WiiU will have in its lifetime.

There are a ton more about to be released on PS4 over the next few months that the X1 is not getting.

Which ones?

There are more JRPGs on the 3DS than the PS4 and xbone combined.

As for this game, I watched a let's play of it with English subtitles, it's pretty boring.

And there are more JRPGs on the PSP than the 3DS. What point are you trying to make?

Your findings of the lets play video go completely against the findings of people who have actually played the game. I wonder why...

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
twintail said:
Alkibiádēs said:
twintail said:
if you love JRPGS and for some reason are not buying a PS4, you are clearly doing yourself a massive disservice.

There are good JRPGs on all consoles. Well, maybe not the xbone.

There are more JRPGS currently released on X1 than what the WiiU will have in its lifetime.

You know you can make better arguments with actual facts. This is not true at all. 

"DS2 + FFT0"

If you're going to include DS2 as a JRPG then we might as well include MH3U for Wii U. Add Xenoblade X, and SMTXFE and there you go. 3>2. 

Listing games like FFXV, KH3, and DS3 - do not support your prior statement of "currently released." 

MikeRox said:

And there are more JRPGs on the PSP than the 3DS. What point are you trying to make?

Your findings of the lets play video go completely against the findings of people who have actually played the game. I wonder why...

Watch the English subtitle videos yourself on youtube, I'd be surprised if you weren't bored, it has a generic jrpg storyline which I absolutely hate.

Also quality over quantity. This was about the XBONE by the way.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Ali_16x said:
Seriously Namco, I fucking love you guys. A PS4 version!? Hell yes.

you say that ! YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

My dream, its true now. i love digimon world 1-3 and now, digimon coming back to console. hell yes, thanks Bandai Namco < 3

twintail said:
sc94597 said:

Listing games like FFXV, KH3, and DS3 - do not support your prior statement of "currently released."

but lets be real, my original post stands and nothing is going to change that. 

No it doesn't. The two XBO games which released were last generation ports. The Wii U also has a last-generation port, but also two new releases coming: SMTXFE and Xenoblade X. If your argument were, "the XBO will end with more JRPG's than the Wii U", possibly you would have a point. If we only consider American releases that is, as well (as we would have to ignore Dragon Quest X.) But as it stands, the Wii U has three JRPG's confirmed/released for the West, and the XBO ony has two JRPG's released in the West (if you consider Dark Souls II a JRPG.)

Around the Network

more informations : No retail release in europe...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:

Not even PS4?

Roronaa_chan said:
Aerys said:

Not even PS4?

Not even on PS4 ... But it's not really an issue, the game will be in english anyway so you can still buy the US version to get a box, same price

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m