By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Excite Truck 2 on the way

Erf, please stop with that, maybe the game is already in development, but the screenshots and information are not true, I still have my .psd files, they are fake.

Around the Network

news flash!  mancandy is the least ambiguous username ever.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Thanks for the news flash Ben. I didn't think it was that confusing either.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

euclid said:
ckmlb said:
Great a sequel to a shitty ass game...

I thought excite truck was a lot of fun....The speed that the game is running at is awesome and the graphics are pretty good. Why didn't you like it?

You really thought the graphics were good? really? really?

I didn't say it wasn't fun I said it's a crappy game overall, it's fun but there are lots of funner games out there that are also much deeper and/or better made.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:

You really thought the graphics were good? really? really?

I didn't say it wasn't fun I said it's a crappy game overall, it's fun but there are lots of funner games out there that are also much deeper and/or better made.

ARGH! The Bashing I could take, but this is inexcusable! FUNNER!? FUNNER!? It's "MORE FUN"! Damn it! I will not tolerate abominations of grammar! 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Cool, I can kill two birds with one post, ahem, I thought Excite Truck was an awesome game and found it more funner than most games of the last year.

albionus said:
Cool, I can kill two birds with one post, ahem, I thought Excite Truck was an awesome game and found it more funner than most games of the last year.

*Faints*

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I thought it was one of the funnerest launch games on the Wii. How can a fun game be crappy? I don't get it. "Man, that roller coaster was fun, but it sure was crappy." Does that sentence make any sense? Crappy games are not fun, they are just crappy. Super Mario Bros. looks crappy by today's standards, but it's damn funner than a lot of the games today. There are also pretty games out there that are no fun to play at all, which makes them crappy. I thought the graphics were good. It wasn't Motorstorm, but Motorstorm doesn't come close to going that fast. Hope this post doesn't give you a heart attack stof.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Excite Truck was the most fun I've had in a racing game in years, if you exclude the Mario Kart series. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

you know, if you just stick a sony sticker on the game, and call it Sony Wii Excite Truck. it would becomes "funner" and not crappy. /sarcasm