Forums - Gaming Discussion - Excite Truck 2 on the way

Avinash_Tyagi said:
ckmlb said:
Great a sequel to a shitty ass game...

All excite truck needed was online, and if this is true it will be huge

Hugely crappy even if it sells...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I didn't get Excite Truck because of the lack of a solid multiplayer system.. but if this doesn't turn out to be a seed of the hoax, then it will be a must get for me

ckmlb said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
ckmlb said:

All excite truck needed was online, and if this is true it will be huge

Hugely crappy even if it sells...

if you're gonna "crap" a game, give reasons.

and if you hadn't played the game... 

Hey guys, listen. I'm from Spain, that's the Official Nintendo Magazine here, but it became famosous because of it's poor press level, always making mistakes and so. This is a fake, and the magazine, as it is ruled by stupids, published it. This fake was made on the internet and later denied by Nintendo itself.

SpaceJase said:
It would be a pretty huge mistske to run a hoax article in an official Nintendo Magazine - surely they get their info straight from the horse's mouth? If this isn't true then some poor Spanish editor is in for a serious bollocking / sacking and the next issue will be full of apologies. Looks real to me.

Well, I hope so - I really enjoy the original - and would love an online sequel.

Very much not convinvced though... this just isn't the Nintendo way of doing things, and an announcement for a sequel is WAY too early (should be next year - original was only released a few months back!).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network
ricrandor said:
Hey guys, listen. I'm from Spain, that's the Official Nintendo Magazine here, but it became famosous because of it's poor press level, always making mistakes and so. This is a fake, and the magazine, as it is ruled by stupids, published it. This fake was made on the internet and later denied by Nintendo itself.

Thanks for clearing that up, and welcome to the forum - bienvenidos!

Thanks man, the magazine it's called Nintendo Acción, and someenthing like this happens almost twice a year. We are already sending emails to the magazine, to Nintendo Spain and Nintendo Europe (me and my friends from a spanish Forum) and also trying to make a signature petition online, but this mails sending complaining stuff has never worked with them, as I said it's note the first time something like this happens with this magazine.

not-so-excite truck 2 is coming out?!?! yeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Hi there, I'm the original ET2 fake creator, and I'm very sorry to see that denied information can be published that way. I also hope that it will never happen again.

ckmlb said:

I thought excite truck was a lot of fun....The speed that the game is running at is awesome and the graphics are pretty good. Why didn't you like it?