By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Plus is 5 years old - Sony wants to send you a cool gift!

Nice!

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
I win! i've been a member since day-1.

Congrats that's amazing!

I've jealous of anybody who's been a PS Plus member from the beginning.  Your free game library must be massive!! I joined in late and regred not joining sooner.  I guess better late than never =P

hatmoza said:
PS plus is 5 years old? Fuck I feel old.

I know how you feel. Its seems just like yesturday that we were all laughing at the idea of psn+

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I qualify and have received the email :)

I have had so many great free games from the service, been worth it.

kitler53 said:
I win! i've been a member since day-1.

We are the PS+ Elite

-High five-

Don't leave me hanging!

Around the Network

UHG!!! I subcribed in 2011!!! dammit

only been a member a little over 4 years myself. I didn't realize it took me that long to sign up. I should have day 1 with the cloud saving.

Too bad I changed account last year. I've been there from the start and still didn't get anything.

yeah I'm been off and on since 2010. quite disappointing.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Be cool if Sony invite people to meet KOJIMA since they support 5+ year of ps+ or atlus lol