By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN 10 out of 10s by console

I die a little on the inside every time I see GTA4 on these lists. Sigh.
Also, Metal Gear... on the Game Boy...? But not the PS1 game. Makes sense, I guess...

Around the Network

Wind Waker HD and Smash both got 9.8

://///

Slarvax said:
I find it hilarous how OoT: 3D didn't score the same as the original... when in the review they explicitly said "best version of the game"

No 10's for Wii U or 3DS? Interesting.

I think its relevant of the time; the 3DS version of Ocarina may have improved a few things, but its not so hard to tweak a masterpiece. like taking a black and white photo and making it color- the skill was probably the person who took the photo in the first place and found that perfect balance- simply applying technology later on can be a bit meh

Ocarina of Time probably got that 10 because it was basically the first type of its game during that time in terms of open adventure world in 3D (at least the first successful one)

mountaindewslave said:
Slarvax said:
I find it hilarous how OoT: 3D didn't score the same as the original... when in the review they explicitly said "best version of the game"

No 10's for Wii U or 3DS? Interesting.

I think its relevant of the time; the 3DS version of Ocarina may have improved a few things, but its not so hard to tweak a masterpiece. like taking a black and white photo and making it color- the skill was probably the person who took the photo in the first place and found that perfect balance- simply applying technology later on can be a bit meh

Ocarina of Time probably got that 10 because it was basically the first type of its game during that time in terms of open adventure world in 3D (at least the first successful one)

That means PS4 and XBO don't have 10/10 games D:

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Quite irrelevant site with irrelevant scores. No PS2/PS1 games and I can pretty much tell how "good" they are at making their job.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Around the Network

Tornado Mania! wasn't that good, there were better games back then.

Just shows the dumbed down reviews during the 7th gen.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"