By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Driveclub PS+ edition is some bs.

I honestly cannot believe this shit. So finished with Evolution studios. 

There's only 2 cars that aren't locked for a race in trying to play. Every other car (about 60) say I must purchase or buy the full game. 

What a joke. I can at with a mini Cooper or some Mercedes van. 

I'm not even a big racing fan but this game blows. And what a ripoff. 

After all the crap the release went through they should release the game for free on PS+  

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

What are you expecting the whole game? If you want cars you can actually get them several of them for free at the PlayStation Store. And ugh, entitled gamers are the worst.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Not true, there are 15 cars that you can play but you have to level up to get them.

I bought the game and also I could only start with 2 cars until I unlocked multiple.

/End thread

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Is Evolution Studios responsible for what is available or not in the PS+ edition? I mean, it makes more sense that this was the decision by people in marketing from Sony.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

It's "Free" so I'm happy with whatever they dish out. If I wanted a full experiance I would have bought the full game and not waited until Sony gave me the game for "free".

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

You unlock cars in driveclub by playing the game. I assume the demo is no different.

Well, this is the free version...so...

ps3-sales! said:

I honestly cannot believe this shit. So finished with Evolution studios. 

There's only 2 cars that aren't locked for a race in trying to play. Every other car (about 60) say I must purchase or buy the full game. 

What a joke. I can at with a mini Cooper or some Mercedes van. 

I'm not even a big racing fan but this game blows. And what a ripoff. 

After all the crap the release went through they should release the game for free on PS+  

There are more than 2 cars. Play the game first before hopping on the internet and posting your unjustified criticism. It's also a PS+ edition, not the full edition.

You are done with Evolution studios? LMAO! You wouldnt even be playing this game if it wasnt for their generosity of making a free edition. I doubt you even played any Evolution studios game as they all cost money.

This is beyond ridiculous. I suggest you notify a mod to lock this thread.

It is free.

lol

I've gotten to lev 4 in the short time I've been playing, I've unlocked 3 cars, 2 of which I cannot use with the PS+ version. And I couldn't disagree with you more, the game's fantastic, I just need train the muscles in my hands to deal with using the triggers for gas.