By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Driveclub PS+ edition is some bs.

GTstation said:
kowenicki said:
It is free... but then Sony promised a little more than this and made quite a big deal of it. I'm surprised people havent already moved on.

Blame Sony not evolution studios.

15 cars 8 tracks (+5 reverse) not enough ? Forza 5 had 14 tracks on Launch.

It was a launch game. Driveclub got way more time

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
GTstation said:

15 cars 8 tracks (+5 reverse) not enough ? Forza 5 had 14 tracks on Launch.

ITS FREE 

LOL

Why some of y'all can't correct/inform someone without insulting them in the same breathe is beyond me.

Also simply saying its free is not an argument, you pay for PS+ so you can get valuable content, this specific piece of content has been teased for 2 years lol. If what you're receiving equates to a demo which should actually be free, then you'd have a right to complain or be dissappointed. As people have pointed out, you can unlock up to 15 cars, I think that's decent 

GTstation said:
jlmurph2 said:

ITS FREE 

LOL

It should be free to everyone for how long they've had people waiting. Its been 19 months. Might as well compare it to Forza 6 which comes out in September.

jlmurph2 said:
GTstation said:

ITS FREE 

LOL

It should be free to everyone for how long they've had people waiting. Its been 19 months. Might as well compare it to Forza 6 which comes out in September.

Free vs 59.99 and likely 80$ special ed and a 50$ car pass ? compare that, really.

Around the Network
GTstation said:
ps3-sales! said:

I honestly cannot believe this shit. So finished with Evolution studios. 

There's only 2 cars that aren't locked for a race in trying to play. Every other car (about 60) say I must purchase or buy the full game. 

What a joke. I can at with a mini Cooper or some Mercedes van. 

I'm not even a big racing fan but this game blows. And what a ripoff. 

After all the crap the release went through they should release the game for free on PS+  

How the hell can something FREE be a rip off, you have no logic there.

And only bs is your post.  In the free the FREE PS+ DC.  There are (15 cars FREE) like really really Free not fake free.

Cars:

Hot Hatch

• Mini John Cooper Works GP
  • Volkswagen Golf GTI
  • Audi A1 Quattro

Sports

• Mercedes Benz A 45 AMG
  • Bentley Continental GTV8
  • Lotus Evora S Sports Racer

Performance

• BMW M3 GTS
  • Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale
  • Alfa Romeo 4C

Super

• BAC Mono
  • Audi R8 V10 Coupé Plus
  • Marussia B2

Hyper

• Pagani Zonda R
  • RUF CTR3 Clubsport
  • Koenigsegg Agera R

it can be a rip-off if you expected more and they promised more and if you need a ps+ subscription that costs money

but there is the problem. why did he expect anything form the ps+ version, after all the negative buzz and delays?

this game is just a bigger demo, yes.
but it's "free"

Thread is based off of misinformation, OP hasn't bothered to take part in the thread is fast heading in a terrible direction.

Locking.