By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Where Call of Duty Black Ops III will sell more in the US: PS4 or XB1?

???

PS4 299 79.95%

XB1 75 20.05%

Total:374

If esports comes to ps4 (mlg) then it's pretty much all in sony's ballpark. Also the fact ms fans have halo, sony can capitalise on that. Make a cool new bundle and you're sorted sony

Around the Network

If MS creates a bundle with the elite controller, it will sell more on X1, otherwise PS4.

if the marketing deal include bundle, I will go with ps4, otherwise xb1.

Sorry but if Sony have the marketship leader, that's not mean PS4 + Black Ops III bundle is very likely?
Idk...

Puppyroach said:
If MS creates a bundle with the elite controller, it will sell more on X1, otherwise PS4.

MS can't do a bundle this year because of the Sony marketing deal, but they might do their 'any free game' workaround.

Around the Network

I think MS will still win, just barely though.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

NatureOfLogic said:
Puppyroach said:

MS can't do a bundle this year because of the Sony marketing deal, but they might do their 'any free game' workaround.

Exactly, they could still include COD and Battlefront with an elite controller for 499$, even though that might loose them cash :).

I think the PS4 version will sell more with all the marketing stuff...

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Well the ps4 does not have any meaningfull exclusive game coming in 2015 that will help push cod sales on their console,besides xbox has halo 5 so im pretty sure ps4 will take this one.

Since the PS4 version is pretty much neck in neck, and at times even sold better than the XB1 version....I say PS4 due to the marketing deal plus early future DLC.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron